Have a little gold with your pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yorkie

yorkie

This is for an order. 16 gold Polaris made using gold rush blanks from Fool4Peppers. Brian, these blanks were awesome! Thanks!

Also, I just got through building this photo booth and light setup based on the pen photography 101 posted in earlier threads by Gerry Rhoades. I Would love your feedback on the picture; will post in photographing pens thread also.

Feedback welcome as always??

Each pen cost me $22 to make including $8 each to engrave. Have sold them for $75 each.

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 390
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

$45 after materiall and cost is pretty good! I like the photography as it captures the depth and dimension of the gold flake. I recently cast my own with less gold leaf to allow for dimension in color and material, but these look awesome. You did a great job!

Very nice. I like the looks of those. And thanks for sharing the sales number with us newbees to help in our future group. Congratulations on the nice sale.

workinforwood

They looks spectacular. The photo's are really nice considering how bright those pens are, it's almost overwhelming all the gold, perhaps best displayed with a large dragon overhead standing guard! lol

Top Bottom