Havana Explorer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

johncrane

It has been awhile since l posted a pen, now this is the first Havana ballpoint and the last one,l wish now l had got more in.as l don't think its stocked any more. anyway halfway thru last year l picked up six packages of US bucks and l made up a few blanks. l also make my own moulds which does help me out, now with this pen l decided it was large enough on the finial end too take a small compass l have tried too do it on other kits but this one has worked out the best so far The photos are not the best as always.

2008428145645_100_4820-1.jpg

2008428145710_100_4823-1.jpg

2008428145734_100_4848-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

I think Laulau woods has the Havana with the stone, your's looks great haven't cared much for the others I've seen, but the money blank and the stone seem to go well

OKLAHOMAN

Aaron has the Little Havan fountian pen but not the ball point.
John thats a great combo of blank and kit.Well done.

quote]Originally posted by bitshird

I think Laulau woods has the Havana with the stone, your's looks great haven't cared much for the others I've seen, but the money blank and the stone seem to go well
[/quote]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by johncrane

l used a small nail too holding the pen up l removed the refill first.you could use a bigger nail just cut the head off the nail, l then hammed the nail into my wooden work bench.:)

Beautiful pen, John, but wouldn't it have been easier to hammer the nail into the bench and THEN cut the head off? [8D]

PenPal

Hi John,
Casting,US Dollars, a Compass,make your own moulds,I call this progress that paid off bigtime,I find your pics easy to see in the main,not the least bit sterile as well as demonstrating a workshop in action.
The pen deserves a special place.
Regards Peter

johncrane

Many thanks guys for all the nice comments,after posting this pen here, l went bush for a while too spend some prime time with my dad as he has been fighting cancer for last 12 months and with no luck so far! anyway he loves fishing so we done that, he also loves playing pool so we done that,also one of his old mate's of sixty years!joined us anyway l had the Havana money pen with me this day and as soon as dads mate seen it it was gone! quickest pen l ever sold, has anyone else had good sales with this kit.

Top Bottom