'Hasta la vista, baby'

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

This one is a stainless and corian 12 gauge shotgun. To write with it you "rack the slide" and the pen tip emerges. I used a clicker transmission from a Bic Clic pen. I'm going to let you gun guys figure out who's make and model I copied. Hope you like this one it took me a while to make.>>>>>>>>Jim K -------------Edit: I removed the horrible pictures and took some better ones in the daylight.

Attachments

• 811950_sk_lg.jpg
    811950_sk_lg.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 166
  • shotgun a.jpg
    shotgun a.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 248
  • shotgun b.jpg
    shotgun b.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 216
  • shotgun c.jpg
    shotgun c.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 168
  • shotgun d.jpg
    shotgun d.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 174
  • shotgun e.jpg
    shotgun e.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 190
  • shotgun f.jpg
    shotgun f.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 177
  • shotgun g.jpg
    shotgun g.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

How in the world do you come up with these idea's. It is blowing my mind. It makes want to stop turning because i can never be as good as you guys:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How in the world do you come up with these idea's. It is blowing my mind. It makes want to stop turning because i can never be as good as you guys:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Jim, Don't stop!!!! I turn wood pens too, everyone has their own niche. You guys make some amazing pens that would blow my wooden pens away. I have always been a metal guy until one of my friends introduced me to "Making Pens" now I'm addicted. If a "Metal guy" can make wooden pens why cant a "wood guy" make metal pens :):):) I am willing to help anyone that wants to venture out to the dark side (Aka the metalworking side) As a famous band once said , Free your mind and the rest will follow.:biggrin:

Last edited:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
That is truly a great piece of work. As far as the shotgun you modeled after, Remington 870?

rjwolfe3

Wow you come up with awesome stuff. I am thinking of buying a metal lathe with my next tax return (unless I find a good used one before then) so I will take you up on your offer.

RHossack

by the shape of the receiver my first inclination is that it is a Mossberg 500 with a riot barrel (cruiser) and 6 shots. had a similar one for Rolling Thunder Matches.

mickr

I'm done for..shoot me with it now..so I don't have to be depressed about you & skiprat....I feel like a gosh darn newbie

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Outstanding guess, it is patterned after a stainless Mossberg cruiser. :)
Fantastic work on that pen. I just picked up another Mossberg 500 that was allowed to sit in a damp basement for a while. Now the fun part of stripping and refinishing comes, but not too bad for a free shotgun(with both stocks).

Nice "pen" you have there. I just want to watch the reactions of security at the airport when you try to board their really big plane.

What ?:confused: They don't like cool pens at the airport ?:eek: I guess I will just have to UPS my pens to myself at the next away from home pen show.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom