It has been one year now.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mwhatch

mwhatch

I bought my first pen kit, mandrel and all the other stuff at Woodcraft Black Friday sale last year. I thought I would post my first pen again along with my most recent batch. The first pen was a slimline made with some scrap red oak and finished with friction polish. My last batch here is 4 bolt actions. The end ones are gun metal with prarie rattle snake blanks from Don Ward, aka it_virgil. Thanks Don, I really like the way they came out. the other 2 are gold with buckeye burl and chrome with black cherry burl. It has been a good year. Thanks for everybody's help. I wonder what's coming this next year.

Morton

Attachments

• DSCI0205.jpg
    DSCI0205.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 056a.jpg
    056a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

Marked improvement. I always look at the first thing I made (was supposed to be a sketch pencil). god it was ugly but I still use it.

its_virgil

[morton,
sorry if i misled you but those two snake blanks are western diamondbacks. you have enjoyed your first year and i hope the next one is just as much fun. Keep up the good work.
Do a god turn daily!
Don

QUOTE=mwhatch;1472748]I bought my first pen kit, mandrel and all the other stuff at Woodcraft Black Friday sale last year. I thought I would post my first pen again along with my most recent batch. The first pen was a slimline made with some scrap red oak and finished with friction polish. My last batch here is 4 bolt actions. The end ones are gun metal with prarie rattle snake blanks from Don Ward, aka it_virgil. Thanks Don, I really like the way they came out. the other 2 are gold with buckeye burl and chrome with black cherry burl. It has been a good year. Thanks for everybody's help. I wonder what's coming this next year.

Morton[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom