Harley Davidson, Donald Duck, Mossy Oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

Here are three new pens I just finished and wanted to show before they go to their new homes. All three were made from my Cardistry blanks. They are turning out to be a lot of fun. All comments welcome. Thanks!

Attachments

• Harley.jpg
    Harley.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Donald.jpg
    Donald.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 314
  • Camo.jpg
    Camo.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 273
  • all 3.jpg
    all 3.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 234
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Well done John. The blanks are flawless, and the turning is equally fine. I love the Mossy Oak the best! Wifey also gives a thumbs up for the M. Oak!

JohnU

Nicely done.
Watch out for the trademark/copyright infringement.

Les
I've spoken to a couple attorneys in my area about these issues. Ive been told there shouldn't be any issues since they were all made using their products (playing cards) that they sold and received their royalties on when I purchased them. As long as you don't reproduce their image or logo I've been told its ok. Its like using stamps, watch faces and parts, pop cans, bottle caps, candy labels, or comic book clippings. I don't advertise or claim that they are made by these companies or that I am affiliated with them. I know case laws dictate and they pop up all the time changing the ways of the world. I'll have to research some more.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom