The Harley Badge Pen...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from h0race

h0race

Copyright infringement? I'm not selling anything... This it for personal use. Nobody said anything about the harley my nephew painted and called it art... And displayed it at the school fair... Why? Because it was for himself and not for sale.. Or maybe because his dad is the VP at one of the local retailers. Who knows?? BUT, because some of you are so passionate to publicly protest my ART, I ASK A MODERATOR to please REMOVE my post.... Those protestors that PM'd me, I respect you and your tact....

Compliments and others that may have got ideas from my thinking process. God speed! And thanks for the love...

Happy turning... And push the envelope for awesomeness and uniqueness.

Attachments

• HD pen.jpg
    HD pen.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaeger

I'm glad you took the pictures. It's cool seeing your work unfold. You definitely need to keep this pen in your collection. I have thought about trying the vacuum sealer canister and now I will for sure.
Nice job on a GREAT PEN!!!

Buzzzz4

Seeing the process really helped me appreciate the pen more. Thanks for sharing that. I like the top a lot. Not totally sold on the leather portion, but it could grow on me. Well done!!!

JAZNCARR

Yeah.+1 for vic.... Don't attempt to sell it, those biker dudes have lawyers with talons...... they have much more money than you do. And you will loose

Top Bottom