Happy Valintines Day from Cave Creek Casting..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here are two new resins from Cave Creek Casting...
L-R Rasberry in Gold Ti Atlas, Rose in Wall Street & Atlas.

The Rasberry is for my Valintine of 26 years. All her pens have been rejects or secounds. I thought I would actually make my sweetie a nice pen.

Thanks for looking

2005214145755_DSC01418.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Looking good Anthony---I bet your orders for Acrylic pens are keeping you busy.
You should see the lines of folks down at Walmart buying everything in the store that has red hearts on it. Both male and female---gee talk about waiting until the last second.

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments, and she only gets one, the Rasberry. It was a good day for red & pink pens today! Ended up selling 5 resin pens. I wish everyday was Valintines.

Brent

Nice pens anthony, "Question" since you sell alot of pens I was wondering if you think that this style kit (ones in your post here)are going to be most popular this year

G

I like making these because the one blnak is a no brainer an allows me to use "shorts'Without including "oopses"
The people that have seen and tried them don't care for the length.
I notice when I carry them,rarley do I take the time to make sure I've clipped them to my shirt poacket, they kind of get lost down there.
Nice colors!

PenWorks

Brent, I sell as many Atlas style as Wall Street, But I would not call either style a top seller. I sell more roller ball style pens Statesmen & Statesmen Jr, Barons, Ligeros & cigars than these. But that's just me. Anthony.

Brent

Thanks anthony, I was just wondering because that i seen a lot of them posted here lately I guess it was a kit that a lot of people was just trying out

Gregory Huey

Anthony
Just top of the line work as usual. You have really got the resin thing done pat. Your wife must be very happy. Now are you still claiming you don't know anything about a certain chunk of burl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom