Hans' Decals Came in Handy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

fiferb

My friend is nearing the end of his term as worshipful master at his lodge and wanted to get something different for his officers as gifts. Thanks to Hans and his decal skills these are all personalized for each individual. All are BOW cigars. The grain seems plain on most because I wanted to put the decal where there would be minimal contrast. Thanks for looking and a special thank you to those that comment.

Attachments

• BOW_Masons1.jpg
    BOW_Masons1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 500
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mapster

That is a truly classy group of pens. The decals look very good and add a nice touch to the BOW. Nice wood by the way. Keep up the good work!

fiferb

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I'll miss the meeting this Saturday. My wife and I were invited to attend the Clemson football game as guests for Veterans Appreciation Day.

Sorry Hans, guess I should have put your user name, hewunch, in here as the maker of the decals. Glad you're keeping an eye on things for me.

Jon-wx5nco

My friend is nearing the end of his term as worshipful master at his lodge and wanted to get something different for his officers as gifts. Thanks to Hans and his decal skills these are all personalized for each individual. All are BOW cigars. The grain seems plain on most because I wanted to put the decal where there would be minimal contrast. Thanks for looking and a special thank you to those that comment.

I wish I was turning pens when I was in the East. Something like that would have been a great gift to my officers.

Top Bottom