Handgunners fight back

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Docsmith45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docsmith45

With all the rifle case pens being shown I figured it was time for the handgun fans to fight back. This one is made from 380 ACP cases on a good old Slimline kit. The wood is Wenge cause I had a bunch sitting around. I figured it would show off the brass pretty well. FYI, the pistol is a Beretta 34 in 380 ACP.

20052133150_DSCF0009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Very Fine Elmer [:)] Looks like about a half a clip worth of brass.

Glad to hear from the handgun crowd. [:D] I pac a Sig .380 under my car seat, silver tip HP, in case I run into a warewolf at night. [}:)]

Anthony

G

Nice pen but I fired the first shot with 38's in this one a while backhttp://www.penturners.org/olduploads/Eaglesc/2005125203020_antlercasingsparkplug%20008.jpg

Docsmith45

Thanks for all the compliments. I used a laquer finish. I did find a source for getting some powder coated when I settle on a final plan. I did do a rifle casing pen last week cause I thought they looked neat.

Docsmith45

Eagle: Sorry I missed the first shot. I love the 38 cal pen. I must have missed that one when I was out of town. I'm definitely going to have to work on a 38 pen. I love my 38/357s. I have some nickle plated rounds that could look really cool. If it works, I'll post it. You provide some great inspiration.

Originally posted by Eaglesc
<br />Nice pen but I fired the first shot with 38's in this one a while backhttp://www.penturners.org/olduploads/Eaglesc/2005125203020_antlercasingsparkplug%20008.jpg

ldimick

Originally posted by Gary
<br />I'm waiting on that .50 cal. Monster Pen to show up. It's just a matter of time. [8D]

My dad shoots .50 BMG and has been asking. Can't find anything big enough!

Actually, with a 50 BMG bullet, and a good drill press, youmight have the front half of the pen made for you. [:D]

G

Originally posted by ldimick
<br />
Originally posted by Gary
<br />I'm waiting on that .50 cal. Monster Pen to show up. It's just a matter of time. [8D]

My dad shoots .50 BMG and has been asking. Can't find anything big enough!

Actually, with a 50 BMG bullet, and a good drill press, youmight have the front half of the pen made for you. [:D]
I looked at the schematics,
You could probably use it for a case for a cigar pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom