Hand poured acrylic pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

elody21

My pen was in Stylus Magazine along with several other of our groups pens.

greekrose3.jpg

This is a Barron set and the ends are African Ebony. An authentic pink topaz was add to the front of the pen for sparkle.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

The color is not changeable ,it is made to resemble Rodonite a natural gem stone.

Skye

I don't know how you got that stone effect, but that's great!

I think I would have turned an ebony centerband to complete the look, but to each their own...

bitshird

Different, I like the idea and the execution, not too sure about the color, but it does look like Rodonite, pretty neat casting I must say.

elody21

Alice I would like to see several angels of the pen. The black accent with the pink topaz. Is there a clip on the pen. I can't see it
There is no clip on the pen. Since it was made for a female, she uses it for a desk pen. Not too many females use the clips. Alice
PS. I'll try to find some other pictures of maybe different angles.

elody21

Alice I would like to see several angels of the pen. The black accent with the pink topaz. Is there a clip on the pen. I can't see it

There are a few different angles of the same pen in my gallery. When I first made the pen I had the gold pieces and clip form the Barron set on the pen. I decided I wanted to do something different and took the pen apart and remade the ends and added the topaz.

JohnU

I like it. Very unique and the blank turned out fantastic! Like others have said, the stone look is a level we all strive for.

Top Bottom