Halley's Comet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I made it last P.M. Posted it this this morning. It's Jeff Powell's Halley's Comet blank from Exotic Blanks on a Black Titanium Jr. Gentleman. I thought it was a very unique and creative blank. Hope you like it. Comments welcome and most of all thanks for looking. Regards, Doc:)

Attachments

• Halley's Comet.jpg
    Halley's Comet.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Halley's Comet_1.jpg
    Halley's Comet_1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 230
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

WOW! :eek: Doc, you do such fine work. You do Jeff's blank proud for sure. I really like the pen and blank together. Everything looks good, That one for sure is one that will get a lot of looks I am sure. Keep it up!

moke

Doc, I think I read in a thread that you do not sell your pens. So you either have a room in your house filled, floor to ceiling with of THE most awesome pens or the happiest friends around......

As always great pen and photo to match.

ctubbs

Wonderful work Doc. As usual Jeff's blanks and your turnings are done to perfection.
Charles
PS: Did you ever think of opening a museum of "Doc's Pens"?

Drstrangefart

I'm left to wonder if you would have gotten a phone call from the President if you'd just held off until the A.M. to turn it when your magic powers REALLY kick in.....

Lenny

Kind of like a Reese's cup ... :wink:

the combination of Jeff's blank and your turning/finishing, well ... the results are outstanding! :)

now I've got to go listen to some Dave Alvin ...(Haley's Comet) :biggrin:

wizard

Doc, I think I read in a thread that you do not sell your pens. So you either have a room in your house filled, floor to ceiling with of THE most awesome pens or the happiest friends around......

As always great pen and photo to match.

Mike, Thank you for the kind words. As far as selling my pens, I have a hard time letting go of them. I do have a display "book case" with over 200 pens now on display stands. My friends are pretty happy since I've pretty much saturated my family and friends with gifts of pens. I have some persistent friends who want to buy them as gifts for their family, friends or business associates. I have hesitated as I am still figuring how much to charge for them. I have asked some of my extended family on IAP and have gotten some good ideas. Again, thank you for your kind comments!
Regards, Doc

wizard

Wonderful work Doc. As usual Jeff's blanks and your turnings are done to perfection.
Charles
PS: Did you ever think of opening a museum of "Doc's Pens"?

Charles, Thank you for your kind comments. I have an unofficial museum. Usually within the first thirty minutes or less of visiting my house, the family lead people into the room with my rather large pen collection to show it off. It's sort of embarrassing at times. On the bright side, I am lovingly (I think) referred to by my youngest son as "the pen god" :rolleyes:. Again, thank you for your kind words. Regards, Doc

Top Bottom