Half knots

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Paul in OKC

Paul in OKC

Just to show I can still do it, and to play a little. Curly maple and blood wood. Was supposed to be all maple with the bloodwood knots, but... I kjust need a ltiile more patience when doing these things.

200858163813_P1010003.jpg

200858163822_P1010004.jpg

200858163830_P1010005.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

WOW!!! Paul Very nice!! i don't think i have ever seen the half knots I'm going to see if i can wrap my mind around that one....which can be hard some days[:p][:p]

Roy_Quast

I usually don't reply to most topics unless I really like it. This one I REALLY like it. Way to go. Now I just have to figure out how it was done. ;)

OKLAHOMAN

Paul I had no Idea you turned pens;), I thought you were just some guy that made the worlds best drill vise and that every 2 years we have lunch.Its about time again:D.
Now back to the pen ,,,,,,,,,NICE.

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by OKLAHOMAN

Paul I had no Idea you turned pens;), I thought you were just some guy that made the worlds best drill vise and that every 2 years we have lunch.Its about time again:D.
Now back to the pen ,,,,,,,,,NICE.

I like to fool folks every now and then:D As for lunch, we are about due, aren't we!

Paul in OKC

Thanks again. I just need to work on fitting things a bit better. Less obvious lines and such. Learned a lot about good set up and repeatablility needed playing with this one.

randyrls

Originally posted by Paul in OKC

Just to show I can still do it, and to play a little. Curly maple and blood wood. Was supposed to be all maple with the bloodwood knots, but... I kjust need a ltiile more patience when doing these things.

Paul that is impressive!!!! very nice!!!

karlkuehn

Banned
What the...?!

That is too much! You segment types keep making my head hurt!

I've come to the realization I'm more of a 'pour the goo, stir the goo' kinda guy.

Beautiful work, and great designing! I love IAP! In a million years, with a million monkeys that work just like me, we'd never come up with that. However, at one point I did consider doing a little creative marketing so sell some split blanks, but I never did figure out how to drill them. Kept cutting into my drill vise and snapping bits. heh [:p]

Way to think outta the box! Beautiful woodworking. :)

Top Bottom