Had to try a Toni pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

Can't really say I made this. I just finished it and made it all shiny. Amazing work Toni!

**Question for Toni - Tell me more about the white butterfly! Is this a type of signature? It is subtle and pretty cool. Don't know how you did it though.

I may need to acquire a small collection of these. Keep up the good work Toni and thank Exotic Blanks. Glad I got one before they were sold out.

Martin

Attachments

• FathersDayPens-7698.jpg
    FathersDayPens-7698.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 158
  • FathersDayPens-7704.jpg
    FathersDayPens-7704.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 246
  • FathersDayPens-7703.jpg
    FathersDayPens-7703.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 142
  • FathersDayPens-7705.jpg
    FathersDayPens-7705.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 130
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Can't really say I made this. I just finished it and made it all shiny. Amazing work Toni!

**Question for Toni - Tell me more about the white butterfly! Is this a type of signature? It is subtle and pretty cool. Don't know how you did it though.

I may need to acquire a small collection of these. Keep up the good work Toni and thank Exotic Blanks. Glad I got one before they were sold out.

Martin

Martin You did an excellent job with that tube!! Love the photos as well. Thank you for the complements.

Now for the question....very good eye!! I was wondering if anyone was going to ask or notice it. It is my signature on the tubes. Its a 'ghost butterfly' now if i can only remember to put it on EVERY tube:rolleyes: Can I use that photo of the arrow pointing to the butterfly please on my website?

I am glad you got one too!!

MartinPens

ghost butterfly

Martin You did an excellent job with that tube!! Love the photos as well. Thank you for the complements.

Now for the question....very good eye!! I was wondering if anyone was going to ask or notice it. It is my signature on the tubes. Its a 'ghost butterfly' now if i can only remember to put it on EVERY tube:rolleyes: Can I use that photo of the arrow pointing to the butterfly please on my website?

I am glad you got one too!!

Toni,

You can definitely use the photo on your website. I can actually send you a better one than that if you would like an even closer view. I love doing macro photography and the detail in your pc work is fun to see really up close. Look forward to making a few more of these when I can afford the blanks.

Martin

Top Bottom