Long click
pen11.jpg

Gatsby
pen13.jpg

Cigar
pen14.jpg

pen15.jpg

flyitfast

I'm not much of a photographer, but I like your photos.
The pens are really striking.
And, I like your pen stands - they are there but don't overwhelm the pens and picture.
Great!
gordon

PenPal

Lamar,

I use a similar set of lights housed in reflectors but an open light box made from conduit.

On the box over here the lamps are given a degrees Kelvin rating the higher the rating the nearer to daylight is preferred, mine are 5000 Kelvin power savers.

I move the lights around, already the lamp lighting is quite diffused however care my way requires shielding to avoid flare in the lens.

My open box allows me to get another dimension to my pics and I use 11 by 14 inch copy paper for both the curved background and base. The condit is simply set into 2 inch foam board.

You must feel pride in owning a new light box but the diffusing material robs you of a real lot of useful illumination. I have great success with Quartz Halogen work lights converted to your style lamps using a hole saw on one side the size of the lampbase with a suitable lampholder, they come with a tripod the design of my frame allows the top light to sit on the frame without a tripod.

I wish you every success in whatever fashion you choose. I use FREE Picassa 3.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0007 [].JPG
    DSCF0007 [].JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 138
Top Bottom