Had to try closed end on golf club

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks Cav for reminding;) me that I had mandrels for closed end Barons and Jrs. Not as good as yours but with a little more practice I could get 1/2 as good[B)]. All comments welcome

20077514523_gc.jpg

200774192745_DSCF00021.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Sheesh, I thought you had turned a golf club and I really wanted to see that. My guess is that these things will sell a lot faster than anyone can make them to golfers. Looks pretty good from here, but I have to ask, is that a crack in the wood on the pen?

OKLAHOMAN

No not a crack,it was my poor attempt to burn a line to make it look like a club.
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Sheesh, I thought you had turned a golf club and I really wanted to see that. My guess is that these things will sell a lot faster than anyone can make them to golfers. Looks pretty good from here, but I have to ask, is that a crack in the wood on the pen?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Roy, I like it. I usually have trouble finding clubs short enough for my vertically challenged status, but this looks perfect. [:D]

Nice work. Add a piece of astroturf for a base and you have a winner.

OKLAHOMAN

The black on the club is the sweet spot and is some sore of plastic, it is part of the club, also the black at the top of the club is the same.
Originally posted by workinforwood
<br />I like it, and I like the astroturf idea too. What's with the black on the golf club that looks like electrical tape? That's the part I don't care for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom