Had a run

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

on SLs lately (graduation gifts mostly, but the most of the ladies seem to prefer the smaller styles) so I've been replenishing my stock. These are two examples. First is Narra on fancy gold, CA/BLO finish.

2006528214714_slimG_narra.jpg

Next is Ocean Mist Inlace Acrylester on silver satin.

200652821488_slimSS_oceanmistIA.jpg

Feel free to hammer away.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Keep doing this and I might do some slimlines again (modifed though [;)])

Nice pens Billy...I really like the shape a lot more than a regular slimline.

alamocdc

Corey, I just use the SL bushings now and turn them until the bottom looks about right (BTW, I turn one blank at a time). Then I turn the cap so it's just larger than the lower barrel. You can also use the back side of other bushings that will give you the sizes you want (what I did when I first started turning modifieds).

challagan

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Corey, I just use the SL bushings now and turn them until the bottom looks about right (BTW, I turn one blank at a time). Then I turn the cap so it's just larger than the lower barrel. You can also use the back side of other bushings that will give you the sizes you want (what I did when I first started turning modifieds).

Thanks Billy, never ever thought of doing that. Will have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

Corey

alamocdc

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Nice work Billy. How did you put the white bands on the blue one? Did you fill the groove with something?
Thanks again, all. Yes, Gerry, I used some chrystal white automotive paint I have from a previous business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom