Guns, Money and Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Guns, Money and Gold!!!
What More could you ask for. :biggrin: A young Lady at work ask if I could make these for her after she saw the Sierra Money Blanks and I said sure!!!! Then she told me that she wanted rifle clips on them too. :eek: So I told her that I would see what I could do.:question: John (desertrat) showed me how to take a Sierra apart, and I used a Cigar rifle clip (had to enlarge the hole a bit) on these Mesa kits from Beartooth woods. The Blanks are from bruce119 and have been wet sanded to 1500 and then plastix polished.
Any comments welcome, and thanks for looking. :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Sierra Cigar 2.jpg
    Sierra Cigar 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 654
  • Sierra Cigar 1.jpg
    Sierra Cigar 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Sierra Cigar 3.jpg
    Sierra Cigar 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 160
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Very nice combo! But my only beef with it, is that the replica money blank just doesn't give it the real feel like the real deal! But hey, what do ya do?! But aside from that, you did a wonderful job! I too am curious if the rifle clips can be purchased facing in either direction in order to match right or left handed people?

MartinPens

Whoa. It's the Bonnie and Clyde pens! Very nice. I like 'em a lot.
Never really thought about the whole right handed, wrong direction thing... hmmm
I guess they need to reverse their molds. I'm sure someone will figure out a solution.
Martin

maxman400

I too am curious if the rifle clips can be purchased facing in either direction in order to match right or left handed people?
This has come up before, and as far as I know these only come in this configuration in chrome and gold. Even though they are backwards they are stronger than the bent barrel ones, I have had those returned to me broken off. These are available for both the slims and the cigar and now the Sierra. LOL. :biggrin:

Top Bottom