Gunmetal Bolt Action wrapped in cactus.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Waluy

Waluy

This is a gunmetal bolt action wrapped in blue aluminite cast jumping cholla cactus. I reverse painted the blank white and then tinted the epoxy white before gluing in the tube. As always C&C welcomed.

644055_512046672218702_209344437_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Waluy

WOW this one did NOT hang around long at all. Showed it to about 10 people I work with just showing it off and immediately had two people tell me they wanted it. Told them "First person to pay for it gets it, I take cash, check or charge." and within 30 minutes I had cash in hand. Plus an order to make another out of the same materials. Wish I could have that "problem" every time LOL.

CrimsonKeel

nice work on selling them fast.
seems to me most of my actual sales are custom jobs that people see one i made and want one just like it but slightly different.
where did you buy the blank from?

Waluy

nice work on selling them fast.
seems to me most of my actual sales are custom jobs that people see one i made and want one just like it but slightly different.
where did you buy the blank from?

I bought it out of the deals and trades section from Joe (shadetree_1), and I only bought two because I was just buying them hoping I would have an idea for them eventually. When I made the pink/purple bolt action I had two people say they liked it but would have preferred a different color so I told them I had blue as well. One lady wanted to see both side by side so I made it and another lady saw the blue and liked it too. (wish the first lady would have decided on the pink/purple one so I could have sold both LOL). Luckily though I still have the other half the blank to make another blue one.

Top Bottom