Guitars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

"We all just wanna be big rock stars, live in hill top mansions, drive 15 cars, where the girls come easy and the drugs are cheap, we'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eat ...hey hey...I wanna be a rockstar!"

This is my "Flaming Guitar", and my "Memphis Blue's Guitar" which is designed to match the Saxophone.

I still have at least one more I have to make for the Columbus Show. I got enough different kinds of guitars to start a band! :biggrin:

Attachments

• guitars.jpg
    guitars.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 462
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hey Jeff looks good as usual. What is the stuff you use for the flames??? Is this your concoction or is this a local material??? Thanks for showing.

ctubbs

Fantastic! No words for these beautiful works of art!

Charles

PS:Bring your band to my place and play any time you want.:biggrin:

renowb

WOW! Really nice! I have a Les Paul. I used to rock out, not much any more. Just an old hippie from the 60's. Still love the music!

workinforwood

Hey Jeff looks good as usual. What is the stuff you use for the flames??? Is this your concoction or is this a local material??? Thanks for showing.

Everything is generally made by me. I pour the blocks of resin, then scroll cut them up and put them back together. The flames would be red paint with red russet pearl, yellow paint and yellow pearl, and the orange is just orange pearl with no paint so that it adds depth to the end result.

IPD_Mrs

Those are very sharp Jeff. I have some friends that actually are "rock stars" and own bands. I'm pretty much betting that they would LOVE to have one of your pens. You work is outstanding - but then again, always has been.

toddlajoie

Not that many of your other pieces sit on Ed's shelves for very long, but I would think any of those flaming guitars would be fast movers!!!

(wait till my paycheck comes in before you give him any...:wink:)

Top Bottom