Guilty Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pmichris

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmichris

HI all
Imade my first Baron this morning using Bloodwood, I think it turned out pretty well as did my family. Just a quick question for the rest of you that have made Barons, Do you feel at all guilty about how easy this pen is to make and how beuatiful it turns out? I want to give Kudos to Bill Baumbeck for supplying such a great kit, it seems to be one of the most beautiful pens I have made and one of the easiest.

200521216402_Baron%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Nice looking pen!! Guilt is not allowed on this site. They turn out nice because you did a nice job.........not because it was easy. You are right this is a great kit from BB. Keep Turning.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Beautiful! As for feeling guilty, I never do. If a pen turns out this nice and it was easy it's because you worked your butt off in getting to that point. I do agree, however, that Bill B has done the penturning world a huge favor in bringing this kit to market.

ldimick

WOW! I have been watching to see everyones opinions on the Baron before I took the plunge. I am not a real fan of the fluted tip. But after seeing a few of these posted here, and in particular Chris' I am sending off to Bill to order a few.

Great job Chris!

woodscavenger

Guilty? I never feel guilty being able to charge twice as much for a pen than a cigar the took the same amount of time! Sell if for what the market bears. BTW kudos to BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom