The GT Project

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Brought to you by the good folks at DeLuca ink. Thats really just me actually, comes this custom Black Titanium Rollerball, dressed in alt bone, and Metallic Blue, with Rhodium Trim. My Clients boss owns a Ford GT, and we themed this pen off of such. Eric (Sylvanite) from little river crafts did the laser engraving. The day I visited his house was super storming, the worst rain Ive seen here in awhile. Should have, for the day, been changed to Littleriverrunsaccrossmydrivewaycrafts.com, Im sure that url is available. I color filled the engraving with black for the gt, and white for the Initials on the cap. We went white on white so that the initials were there but not screaming contrast against the white. We went with black for the gt opposed to a matching blue as he wanted to tie in some black to the design. Shipping out today with a large black maple window box from PSI. (which got here super quick) C&C welcome, and thanks for your viewing time!

You can check out the behind the scenes of this writing instrument here

Attachments

• Bryan2.jpg
    Bryan2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 274
  • bryan3.jpg
    bryan3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 221
  • bryan4.jpg
    bryan4.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Fantastic pen Justin. This one will fly with its owner. You do good work. I should also mention that Eric does too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom