Group of Zens most new a few old.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

This is a group of Zens I have put together getting ready for shows.coming up.

IMG_6720.JPG

IMG_6723.JPG

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Wow...! How many Zen kits do you have? This is like the third post of Zens, ha ha ha. Awesome work as always! Still can't wait till winter though to see what you come up with. I always look at your work to inspire me.

Wow...! How many Zen kits do you have? This is like the third post of Zens, ha ha ha. Awesome work as always! Still can't wait till winter though to see what you come up with. I always look at your work to inspire me.
I have around 20 but the other group from the other day, they where Electra`s.

I have had pretty good luck selling Zen`s. They are just cool,show a lot of material and people like the magnetic cap. There are only 2 small threaded ends to press in so if you like simple it does not get any simpler.

76winger

They are great looking pens!

I too haven't tried making any yet, but I certainly like the way they show off the material used as well.

StephenM

How much of a danger are they to electronics? (There's always a warning on them) If a woman has one in her purse with an Iphone, will it screw up the Iphone? Or will they screw up key fobs? I've been afraid to make one in fear of ruining someone's phone.

alphageek

Former Moderator
How much of a danger are they to electronics? (There's always a warning on them) If a woman has one in her purse with an Iphone, will it screw up the Iphone? Or will they screw up key fobs? I've been afraid to make one in fear of ruining someone's phone.

I love zens.... Key fobs and iPhones should be fine. Credit cards however, are a bad combination! It WILL mess with those.

reddwil

I carry my iphone in my shirt pocket with a Zen. Didn't know that it could cause problems. I haven't had any trouble with my phone. I do know first hand it will screw up a card type hotel room key.

Top Bottom