Group of Engraved Cartridges and 50 CALs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

Busy day for me. Completed these 12 pens. Getting ready for a show that starts this weekend. More pens tomorrow....

Hope you like them! I love the look of the engraved pens! Hopefully they are a big hit in our military community!

Comments welcome! That's how we get better....

Thanks for looking

50calpens-set.jpg

cartridgepens-set.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Very nice! The ones I ordered are going to a friend and his son in law who were in the army / navy. I can't wait till the rest of the materials arrive is I can complete them.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

PTownSubbie

Fred those engraved pens look great. Did you do the engraving yourself?
Keith "mrburls"

Keith, Yes I do. I polish up a new unused casing and then engrave it. Let me know if you need any. :biggrin:

Very nice! The ones I ordered are going to a friend and his son in law who were in the army / navy. I can't wait till the rest of the materials arrive is I can complete them.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Thanks for the orders Dave! Looks like your package will arrive tomorrow.

Looks great Fred!

Guess you're getting the feel for the engraving :biggrin:. Can't wait to see what is on the horizon.

I am working on some new stuff! Always progressing or falling behind.....

Thanks for the comments!

PTownSubbie

Fred those engraved pens look great. Did you do the engraving yourself?
Keith "mrburls"

Keith, Yes I do. I polish up a new unused casing and then engrave it. Let me know if you need any. :biggrin:...
If I may ask, do you use a laser or are they done some other way?

Mannie,

Not cut with a laser. My understanding is most lasers (that are affordable) cannot engrave metal. These are actual mechanical engravings with the use of a bit. They are cut on my CNC machine....

PTownSubbie

Hey Fred,

What are the cap andclip you use for yours?

The top (finial) section is from a Euro/Designer kit. You can buy parts at Wood-N-Whimsies. All you need is the Euro Clip/Euro pen cap/Euro cap screw.

The Euro top looks so much better than a slimline top, IMO. There is less taper and you can easily change the clip if the buyer wants to customize it further.

PTownSubbie

Top Bottom