Groomsmen pens and a wedding pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Had a guy whose girlfriend gave him one of my pens call and say, "I need some pens and I want you to have the freedom to make whatever you want to" I got a price range from him and asked about who the pens were for. Since his girlfriend went with us to Alaska, I had planned on giving her a pen for the guest book anyway. It is first.
Then a pen for his brother who is "Very Italian" so I did a curly Koa with Red, white and Green veneers. Second
Then one of the guys is in the Navy. So I did my Hawaii style pen with Navy Decals. I wanted them subtle so I made them light so you almost have to look for them in the grain of the wood and on the acrylic (3 pictures). Third
Then the one I am most pleased with. The groomsman is an ophthalmologist and a Sunday School Teacher. So Bow on each end and Birdseye Maple in the middle. With an Eye Chart decal that says "For God So Loved The World". Fourth.

Comments good and bad welcome.

Attachments

• peterandesther2.jpg
    peterandesther2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 403
  • Koaitalian.jpg
    Koaitalian.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 301
  • anchor1.jpg
    anchor1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 292
  • anchor2.jpg
    anchor2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 279
  • anchor3.jpg
    anchor3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 285
  • stretchforGodsoloved.jpg
    stretchforGodsoloved.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 386
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

I like them all, but the last one in BOW really jumps out at me with the accent and black writing. Very sharp looking! You did some great work here...keep it up

navycop

The groomsman is an ophthalmologist and a Sunday School Teacher. So Bow on each end and Birdseye Maple in the middle. With an Eye Chart decal that says "For God So Loved The World". Fourth.
I didn't get the "eye chart for a ophtalmologist " was untill someone mentioned eye doctor.. Good job on all.

Top Bottom