Grenadilla and Spalted White Oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RogerGarrett

RogerGarrett

I haven't posted a pictured in awhile - probably because I always forget to take pictures before shipping the pen to the customer. Since I used some of this grenadilla for the first time on a Jr. Gent II Rollerball, I thought it was worth posting.
Grenadilla%20Jr%20Gent%20II%20Rollerball%20resized.jpg

The Spalted White Oak Cigar is going to the same customer.
0831618639_Spalted%20White%20Oak%20Cigar%20resized.jpg

By the way, I have more grenadilla if anyone is interested, and the spalted white oak came from Rich (low_48).

Best,
Roger Garrett

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Wow, that grenadilla is awesome! Hey, if you bite the clip off the pen and chuck it, does it explode? [:p] I gotta say something dorky at least once a day. Lately it seems I've been storing up dorkiness for a rainy day...

Great looking pens. :)

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by karlkuehn

Wow, that grenadilla is awesome! Hey, if you bite the clip off the pen and chuck it, does it explode? [:p] I gotta say something dorky at least once a day. Lately it seems I've been storing up dorkiness for a rainy day...Great looking pens. :)

You gotta love an attitude like this! ;) By the way Karl, I stole your logo/pic - Calvin and Hobbes is my all time favorite cartoon......well, ok, Blondie, Zits, and For Better or Worse are pretty good too.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I just copy what all of you have been doing. :D

Best,
Roger Garrett

karlkuehn

Banned
Originally posted by RogerGarrett

Originally posted by karlkuehn

Wow, that grenadilla is awesome! Hey, if you bite the clip off the pen and chuck it, does it explode? [:p] I gotta say something dorky at least once a day. Lately it seems I've been storing up dorkiness for a rainy day...Great looking pens. :)

You gotta love an attitude like this! ;) By the way Karl, I stole your logo/pic - Calvin and Hobbes is my all time favorite cartoon......well, ok, Blondie, Zits, and For Better or Worse are pretty good too.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I just copy what all of you have been doing. :D

Best,
Roger Garrett

I have a bigger version if you want it:

Karlvin.gif

C & H is my favorite, too. I keep hoping he's going to come out of retirement, I was really depressed when he just up and quit. I keep a bunch of different pictures around that I use for special occasions. heh

Top Bottom