Green Mosaic: A Gift for Sensei

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made this over the period of the last few A.M.'s It's a present for my teacher...Justin (Timebandit) for the gift of knowledge and his precious time.
It's made from a Green Mosaic resin and has # 6 Medium Point Polished Bock nib. It's postable. The resin is from Exotics..nib is from Roy. I had fun making. I hope you like it. Justin, hope I did you proud..Doc:)

P.S. Justin gives new meaning to the words Quality Control...and is relentless when it comes to perfection....so I'm hoping he's developed cataracts by the time he gets the pen....:eek:..just kidding...:biggrin:.

Attachments

• Green Mosaic Kitless_2.jpg
    Green Mosaic Kitless_2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 207
  • Green Mosaic Kitless_1.jpg
    Green Mosaic Kitless_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Green Mosaic Kitless.jpg
    Green Mosaic Kitless.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Green Mosaic Kitless_3.jpg
    Green Mosaic Kitless_3.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Green Mosaic Kitless_4.jpg
    Green Mosaic Kitless_4.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

WoW!!!! Thanks Doc!! This is a beautiful and i am honored to receive it!! But just remember, you already had this is you, you just needed to me to help bring it out. You were a great pen maker long before i came along!! You have come a long way since your first custom pen, and Sensai is very proud!! Grasshopper will be a Sensai himself before long :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Another well made pen Doc. I do believe you got my blank but, oh well, at least it went to someone worthy of it.:biggrin:

vanngo5d

Doc, another great looking pen, if you ever need a grasshopper to transfer your knowledge too I'm in the area and would love to learn the technique of this style of custom pen making.
Don Vann

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Doc! I've been corrected. You didn't get MY blank after all:tongue::biggrin: Now I'll have to wait 'til your pen cools off. :biggrin:

wizard

WOW! Great looking and nice work.
Ron

Ron,
Thank You !
Doc

WoW!!!! Thanks Doc!! This is a beautiful and i am honored to receive it!! But just remember, you already had this is you, you just needed to me to help bring it out. You were a great pen maker long before i came along!! You have come a long way since your first custom pen, and Sensai is very proud!! Grasshopper will be a Sensai himself before long :)

Justin, Thanks so much...means a lot to me ! :) Hope you enjoy it !
Regards,
Doc:)

Doc, another great looking pen, if you ever need a grasshopper to transfer your knowledge too I'm in the area and would love to learn the technique of this style of custom pen making.
Don Vann

Don,
Thank you! I will definitely let you know.
Doc

Beautiful work Doc. I love the material used for the blank. It will be a treasured gift.

Rich,
Thanks so much!
Doc

That is a fantastic looking pen Doc. Your threads are so crisp looking.

Keith "mrburls"

Keith,
Tried my best on the the threads,,Thank you!
Doc

Doc! I've been corrected. You didn't get MY blank after all:tongue::biggrin: Now I'll have to wait 'til your pen cools off. :biggrin:

Chuck,
LOL...glad I didn't grab your blanks! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks!
Doc

Great material, and a gorgeous pen, Doc. Great work!

Ken

Ken,
Thanks so much!
Doc

Doc, that is awesome.

Dick,
I appreciate it! Hoping you are feeling better!
Doc

Fantastic pen Doc. The material lends itself perfectly to kitless pens as it helps hide those unsightly seams.

AK

Andrew,
Thank you! You are definitely right about the material ...and the reason I like it so much!:wink:
Doc

Top Bottom