Greek Olive Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tomwojeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwojeck

This is a black titanium baron made with Greek Olive Wood that I got from Mik. That stuff turns unbelievably nice!

200531434546_GreekOliveBaron2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Tom, that ooks really nice. I like the way you kept the grain pretty consistent. Any chance of you cropping the pic and making it a little bigger? I'd like to see how the black Ti looks with the wood.

tomwojeck

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Tom, that ooks really nice. I like the way you kept the grain pretty consistent. Any chance of you cropping the pic and making it a little bigger? I'd like to see how the black Ti looks with the wood.

Jim,

Thanks for the suggestion on the photo and kind words about the pen. I'm still learning to use the photo software.

JimGo

Tom, thanks for the quick response! The black Ti looks pretty cool with that wood! Also, thanks for not pointing out my glaring typo! :)

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Hi Tom

It's a beaut!! [8]

Thanks for the kind words - but we got to thank good 'ole Mother Nature!

You used one of the least figured of your blanks - right?

I have never put black with GOW - thought that it would detract and be to harsh - but I'm wrong. Small point on your execution does the cap screw around one more click the you will have the grains matching exact [8)] - Naw, perhaps it's only me being to much of a perfectionist [:I]

Can't wait to see the fourth blank in the set, from the left in the posted picture!! [:p]

Great work

Can I use the picture on a new blank auction site that I am writng - please?

tomwojeck

Originally posted by mik
<br />Hi Tom

It's a beaut!! [8]

Thanks for the kind words - but we got to thank good 'ole Mother Nature!

You used one of the least figured of your blanks - right?

I have never put black with GOW - thought that it would detract and be to harsh - but I'm wrong. Small point on your execution does the cap screw around one more click the you will have the grains matching exact [8)] - Naw, perhaps it's only me being to much of a perfectionist [:I]

Can't wait to see the fourth blank in the set, from the left in the posted picture!! [:p]

Great work

Can I use the picture on a new blank auction site that I am writng - please?

Mik,

To be honest, I just grabbed the first blank I put my hands on. They both looked really pretty to me.

You're right about the grain lines, one more click should do it.

Please feel free to use this picture in any ad you want. When I turn the other blank I'll post a picture of that too[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom