Grapefruit wood from Central Florida

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Parrott

Dale Parrott

Seems like a good time to post one of my latest pens with all the other recently listed ones. This black chrome Slimline was turned with spalted cross grain Grapefruit wood. The Cocobolo center band is part of the top half.
Hope you like it...

Attachments

• grapefruit.jpg
    grapefruit.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 429
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I just love what you have done with this pen. The wood is really interesting and that cocobolo center band is spectacular. Very nice pen.. Dan you are making the slimline an interesting hardware platform with this pen.

panamag8or

I don't see a shortage of citrus wood anytime soon. I was just down in deltakong's area and further south into the heavy citrus groves, and saw plenty of dead/dying orange trees. I really wanted to go wood picking, but no owners were around to ask.

Longfellow

Seems like a good time to post one of my latest pens with all the other recently listed ones. This black chrome Slimline was turned with spalted cross grain Grapefruit wood. The Cocobolo center band is part of the top half.
Hope you like it...

Thanks Dale, Couldn't get a good copy of the pic you sent me thru Ebay. Great looking pen. Nice wood also.
Ken

Longfellow

Top Bottom