Gran Torino

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from diamundgem

diamundgem

The new Gran Torino . A fun and easy pen to make. What do the rest of you think of the quality of this pen. This one has the Celtic knot

Attachments

• grantup.jpg
    grantup.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 487
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jkeithrussell

Great knot. I bought a few Zens (basically the same thing but with a magnetic cap) to try. I think both the Gran Torino and Zen are somewhat of a novelty item. Some will like them, but most won't. I generally like the Zen, but the overall look of both kits is unbalanced.

diamundgem

Yea, I read the post and agree, It is a little cheap looking but cost a good bit. It is easy to make. I will wait to see how they sell before I make anymore

KenV

This is a pen that needs the barrel to make the statement -- your knot has done that.

It seems to work well with designs that might be LOUD on other styles - and the long barrel give lots of material to work patterns.

I have done about 10 with generally good reception for the strong figure and patterns.

Ligget

Lovely work Jim, I have not made one of those kits yet, but have made many Stretch pens that are similar but have a thread instead of the magnet to hold the cap on!

Top Bottom