Gothica

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

I haven't been on lately, as I had a chiropractic adjustment 'gone wrong'! I am now suffering with herniated discs in my neck that are pressing into the spinal cord causing immense and excruciating pain. I will NEVER go to a chiro again. (I had been going for 27 years prior to this last one)

I thought I would be able to turn a pen or two if I went slower when making a pen, but was I wrong! I managed to finish this Gothica but it will be a while before I turn again.

Prayers please...I need to feel better soon! I have about 15 orders to fill from my kickstarter backers....

Attachments

• finial.jpg
    finial.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 231
  • gothica.jpg
    gothica.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 387
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I have been living life in pain for way too many years, and it is not a good way to live. I deepest desire is for you to get well and return to the pre-incident manner of living. Right now is the time to almost "go overboard" (in a reasonable way) working at getting well. The quicker to fix is accomplished, the better the likelihood of success. If you have to temporarily give up some or many activities to pursue recovery, it is worth it. I wish you well...

Oh, and your pen. It looks like you were successful even though working thru pain, and as mentioned, you chose good colors to complement the hardware. Nice effort.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Great pen Michelle!

I read your other post also, and understand your situation. :frown:

Cervical disks 2,3,4,5 are in various stages of crumbling, with resulting pain. Dr will not let me go near a chiropractor. We keep trying various medications and nothing works or is tolerated.

However, no complaints. Carry on, keep trying and work on a positive attitude is a daily task for me now. :RockOn:

Be well!

allisnut

You did great on your part of the pen, but I am having a hard time getting into all the new stuff PSI is putting out.

Prayers for healing sent on your behalf!

Dalepenkala

Great looking pen Michelle!

I hope you get better soon! I know that pain you are talking about! I've had 3 back surgurys including fusion! Not fun! Jen and I will keep you in our thoughs and prayers!

BSea

I'm with Spanx. The red in the blank really highlight the stone.

As another that's suffered through back problems, you have my sympathy. Many things you can work through, but not back problems.

OZturner

Sorry to hear about your pain, Michelle,
My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Medical Team.
Take whatever it needs to get well, we will be here waiting to hear from you.
You have come so far in such a short time, I can't wait to see more of your progress.
Your Gothic is Outstanding,
As commented the Red Bursting through the Blue's, in the Blank is a Perfect Choice for this Kit .
Your Fit and Finish is Fantastic.
Get well.
Brian.

Top Bottom