Got milk now need some cookies!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

We all know how great the PR Princess is with her castings but we (I :cool:)sometimes forget how hard that both Dawn and Ed work getting us NEW stuff. I received this along with some other that they import last week while I was in Florida. This Casein turned like butter (after all it's made from milk) and finished great. IMHO it makes a very classy pen.

IMG_1503-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Great looking pen Roy . Just got mine today and I'm sitting here looking at it and waiting for it to tell me what it wants to be . Hope it turns out as nice as yours .

hebertjo

Great looking stuff! How did you finish it? I have a couple but I was thinking I would reserve them for segmenting. Then again a full pen looks great too!

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks for the kind replies. Lupe, yes it's made from milk, Bruce Robbins posted this link last week on how to make Casein .Hebertjo I finished it just as I always finish "acrylics" wet sand with MM then a coat of Brasso followed by Maguires scratch remover then Maguires plastic polish and finally a coat of TSW(Trade Secret for Wood) even though Lou who formulated TSW said was made for wood not plastics it gives it a nice smooth feel and gloss in my opinion.

hewunch

Roy it looks great. Are some of the stripes a little wonky or is that just a photo issue? I know it had nothing to do with you, b/c your fit and finish are top notch.

OKLAHOMAN

Hans, thats the nature of the product, the lines are not straight but as you so stated a little wonky. They are all the way through the product. Almost looks like the NY Yankees uniform when worn:rolleyes::wink::biggrin:.
Roy it looks great. Are some of the stripes a little wonky or is that just a photo issue? I know it had nothing to do with you, b/c your fit and finish are top notch.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
GRRRREEEEEAAAAAT lookin pen, Roy!!

WOULD you BELIEVE that is made from pure WISCONSIN milk?????

Don't, it would be BS.

Came from Europe. More on the next shipment.

OKLAHOMAN

Mick,Thanks for the kind words. BTW they never had this on their site for sale. Ed listed these here for sale only.He said he only had a few and wasn't to sure how they would turn.
I didn't see this when I last ordered from Dawn..it sure looks grand

Top Bottom