got back into the "shop"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Matt Cotton

Matt Cotton

I haven't been able to do much lately, my apartment complex didn't approve of my 3rd floor balcony work shop. Then I realized that being single most of my walk in closet is just storage space, so, I decided to set up in there. Just won't be able to do any CA finishing, now I have an excuse for not doing it..... But anyways here are a few that I finally got around to doing the red white & blue one is a big Ben fountain pen that is done with a red & white blank reversed painted with a metallic blue. Kit & blank from PSI. The other 2 blanks came from slabs, blanks & boards. I made a matching finial for the Atrax but after the reverse painting came through they didn't match. And then the cigar I've actually been using for awhile, I believe the blank was called combustion, reverse painted red. The atrax & cigar kits came from exotic. Thanks for looking and any comments/suggestions welcome.

Attachments

• Cigar fountain 2.jpg
    Cigar fountain 2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Cigar fountain.jpg
    Cigar fountain.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Fruity Atrax.jpg
    Fruity Atrax.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Cumbustion cigar.jpg
    Cumbustion cigar.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

SDB777

A shop with a view....awesome, too bad you have to take it inside. I dream about turning something in the air conditioned house....but it'll be a dream as long as I'm still married!

Well turned on all! Great colors too!

Scott (CA fumes in a closet) B

Top Bottom