Goop Factory

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

More Nuclear Goop

2 X Cigars, Embossed Skull and Cross Bones in a Spade on the top ... Encased Goop on the bottom
2 X ProX, Powered by a Nuclear Goop container

i need to find a Hazardous Waste symbol for the top ... that would really set them off

C&C Welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN7756.jpg
    DSCN7756.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCN7757.jpg
    DSCN7757.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN7758.jpg
    DSCN7758.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCN7759.jpg
    DSCN7759.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 197
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

They make me think of Mad Max, a post-apocalyptic feel to them. Very cool! Nice work!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I really like these designs of yours....anything 'different' rocks my boat.:biggrin:
For my personal taste though, I would attach the (brass?) stripes either under the end foils or over the top, like you've done, but to the ends of the blank. But they are very cool nonetheless. :biggrin:

MIKL

Thanks Guys

They make me think of Mad Max, a post-apocalyptic feel to them. Very cool! Nice work!!

Mad Max was Aussie Born and Bred also :biggrin:

I really like these designs of yours....anything 'different' rocks my boat.:biggrin:
For my personal taste though, I would attach the (brass?) stripes either under the end foils or over the top, like you've done, but to the ends of the blank. But they are very cool nonetheless. :biggrin:

Thanks Skip and i do agree with you
I tried taking taking it to the end on a couple but the wire was too thick and protruded above the Bushings, my next idea is to file down the back of the tips of the wire on each end
The steampunk pen will be thick enough to withstand the wire

thanks for the feedback mate

MIK

PenPal

Glad you never included the hazardous waste sign mate we want to enjoy them rather than you in a cell explaining what your sense of humour really means.

Competent workmanship ,innovation and the first in the world the way you use tape and wire etc.

More power to you mate, love the insanity in your designs. Made my day.

Peter.

Top Bottom