PR SL's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cwasil

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwasil

I did a couple this evening to get more of a feel for the color and the turning. The pink looks really good with the lavender coming in a close second. The green, however, doesn't seem to accept the pearlwhite highlights as well as the other two. I'm learning that pearlwhite does a fine job of adding depth to material that is colored close to itself but on dark colored material it just doesn't have the strength to do it. I'm going to cast tomorrow and see if that changes if I add more pearlwhite to a batch of green or black.

Also, as if you hadn't noticed, I forgot to color the front tube on the lavender pen.

200561013851_DSC00026.jpg

20056101397_DSC00027.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Isn't PR casting fun. You are only limited by your imagination. I personally like the green. I made a casting using blue dye and yellow pearl powder that turned out green with a lot of depth to it. Keep experimenting and be sure to show us the outcome.

green-eyes

Great looking pens. I am partial to the green as well. I also looked and looked to see the tube in the purple one and couldn't see it! I hope my attempts at PR are as good as yours!!!

J. Fred Muggs

Nice work, Chad. You might consider a littel gold or silver in the green, although I don't think it's bad at all as is. But, I do like the pink and lavender better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom