PR Slim Lines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wags54

Status
Not open for further replies.

wags54

thought I would share these. A couple of customers ordered these The PR pour is mine mix. The bottle one has Budwieser labels embedded in the PR they show up better real time.

20065143831_1285Small.jpg

2006514391_1284Smal.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

love the pink one!!! It's a girl thing! The bottle idea is a good idea for a beer drinker!

wags54

Thanks guys and yea Johnathan the Bud thing is certainly not my idea of a fine writing instrument either. But both these pens were custome oreders for customers and that is what they wanted and when the price is right I will attempt to turn it. LOL The pink thing was an order from a girly thing LOL I am wondering if the 2 peope that ordered these liked them or not I'll know when my daughter gets home later.

wags54

Well I hae to agree with the responses about the bottle pens. It is not something I would have thought about doing myself. But the gal that ordered it was so taken with it she felt the $40 her and my daughter talked about wasn't near enough and she has said she is paying more for it. I personally would have trouble with $10 myself. But at that price I might have to reconsider my position LOL

wags54

No NO I am sorry guess I wasn't thinking right when I wrote that. I was saying I would have trouble paying $10 for the pen just not my idea of a pen I would personally want. The customer made a deal with my daughter for a pen and was willing to pay $40 for it if it was shaped like a bud bottle. Whne she saw the finished product she went nuts I guess and said something to the effect that that was worth more than $40 dollars and she was going to pay more than that for it. So I am not sure what the final payment will be. Might have to get in the beer bottle pen business LOL What do yu think?

thetalbott4

Wiley - Ya know...not every pen has to be a 'fine writing instrument'. Some people have a sence of humour and this is a great example. I'm sure there are quite a few people that would love a pen like that. It's not something I would use personally (and I loves me some Bud) but you did a great job on it. If you shake your pen up and try to write with it, it'll get foam all over the paper.[:D]

mick

hey---if you can get $40 for a slimline that isn't that much harder to make than a regular one-- Id say GET IN THE BUSINESS! LOL I betcha at the shows, it'd probably be a good seller each time! Kind of like antler and corncob pens-- very few shows go by that we do'nt sell out of both. Unique sells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom