pr princess OR goddess...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

After a recent experience with a few bad blanks from another vendor. I got a offer from Dawn to send me some of her blanks. ALL THE SAME METHODS WERE USED when I turned these blanks!! This is the result. I turned these blanks in about 1 hour total from start to finished pens. I think they ROCK. The rattler will be my carry pen for a long time. I could NOT be happier with the results. Thanks for looking. Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_2289.JPG
    IMG_2289.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Not only does Dawn do first class work, she's also a first class person. Beautiful pens. thanks for sharing.

Jim Smith

JohnU

"pr princess OR goddess..." I think the word your looking for is "AND"

Great work! I love the snakeskins. I wouldnt part with either of them!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
For those who did not realize it: The last picture is a closeup of the seam--this is one of the things that make Dawn's blanks "special"--she spends a lot of time finding the right pattern to "bury" the seam.

PR_Princess

I love happy endings! Russell, I am glad that you were pleased with the blanks, and the pens that you made from them look spectacular!!!

But frankly I am a bit embarrassed. :redface: I think that I got the better end of this trade by a country mile! The pen that you sent me came, and OMG I have to say that it is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!! I will post it later tonight...assuming that I can stop looking at it!!! :tongue::tongue::biggrin:

Top Bottom