PR cast on a Jr. Gent I

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lenny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

Thanks everyone for the kind words!
I may have to turn another one from that cast this weekend! (provided Irene doesn't get us) :biggrin::eek:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looking good Lenny. As for Irene, my closest friend was just deployed to Long Island today for disaster relief. He's a levee inspector for the army corp of engineers. I hope you guys don't get much, if any damage from it.

PenMan1

Lenny:
Your casting has come farther, faster than anyone I have seen!
Nice job!
Enjoy the remaing two weeks of your casting season:)

Lenny

Looking good Lenny. As for Irene, my closest friend was just deployed to Long Island today for disaster relief. He's a levee inspector for the army corp of engineers. I hope you guys don't get much, if any damage from it.

My son lives in Brooklyn .... he says where he is is high ground ... we'll see! :eek:

Wouldn't want to be in Battery Park !

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Irene

By the time she gets to you Irene will be nothing but rain. She is around here now and so far, 4 miles inland, we have some wind, a bit nasty but not all that bad - we've see worse and lots of rain.

wizard

Lenny, That's a beautiful job at casting and a striking pen. Love the matching finial...I've got to learn how to do that.. Great job Lenny..Thanks for showing. Doc

bitshird

Nice blank Lenny, I like the colors, it looks good blown up as well.
to you hearty up lander's in Main, Irene will just be a weak Nor'easter. I'm glad my son in Boston said he was headed for inland New Hampshire, in truth he's probably on the beach somewhere, Hell he's my son!!!

Top Bottom