good day in the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cnccutter

cnccutter

wife put me to work mowing the lawn, but when she wasn't looking i slinked into the shop to fill my need to make dust.

Erik

Attachments

• sexy rexy.jpg
    sexy rexy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 363
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnccutter

I love this kit. its David Broadwell's "Nouveau Sceptre" kit from Penn State. fit and finish ir nice and the mechanics work smooth. I'd be even more excited about it if it didn't have the pimp diamond in it. I have carried one since they came out for about the past 6 months and so far no sign of any wear. we'll see how it goes. i also like it because it sells :biggrin:

Erik

Nice pen. What kit is it. Nice clip.

Parson

My chores included the lawn too! So I knocked it out quickly and then went to the garage to turn a pen. Took all stinking day to do one pen! But it's a beauty. I'll post pix later.

cnccutter

now your the MAN... all day in the shop! I have a hard time disappearing for two hours let alone 8! I need to come and watch your technique :biggrin:

My chores included the lawn too! So I knocked it out quickly and then went to the garage to turn a pen. Took all stinking day to do one pen! But it's a beauty. I'll post pix later.

Parson

Well, the technique of evading honey-dos is yet to be perfected, but I'm happy to show you what I do (or don't do). Maybe you can show me how to complete a pen in less than a day and we'll call it even :)

Top Bottom