A good day for bad photos...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from grub32

grub32

I had a couple of fun days making more last minute christmas pens and one for a wedding in Feb that needs engraved.

Most are platinum wall street click pens...The ladies at the office are loving them!! The other is a homebrew white on Jr Statesman rollerball.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks

Grub32

Attachments

• pen2.jpg
    pen2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Pens1.jpg
    Pens1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

grub32

sorry

From left to right we have a zebrawood from local hardwood store...Bought to make some clocks and "turned" into a pen. Then Bubinga, Desert Ironwood, Black and White Ebony and a dark Rosewood. All in a CA finish.

grub32

Last edited:

grub32

Yeah...I love the white Statesman...It is one of my favorites. There are all kinds of people out there who buy pens. Some like the gloss of a CA finish and some don't. I recently sold a thuya burl in a satin finish as a request. Fine with me.

Now the funny thing is, the ladies at the office really like those clicky pens. They prefer that one over all the others that I make. That includes Jr. Retro, Jr. Gent and Jr. Statesman. It's not even because of price...Those are sitll platinum plating. I guess for them clicking is easier than twisting.

Thanks for all the replies, really brings in the holiday cheer at a very unsettling time.

Grub32

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice home brew and the others look great also. I also prefer click pens as I usually have something in my other hand when I need to write.

Top Bottom