Golfers Special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bruce119

bruce119

I take an old wood driver cut it up. Then cut a ball up and use it for trim. The white & black "E" looking inlay just turned out that way. It is built into the club the part that hits the ball. The pen is a wall st. II click. Like I said I like showing off my stuff.
Comments welcome

golf1.jpg

golf2.jpg

golf3.jpg

Thanks
Bruce

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scotirish

Beautiful!!:D:D:D This would be a treasure for anyone who receives it! Where did you get the wood driver[?][?][?] Since I gave golf up I have no clubs :(:(:( unless I want to go fishing in the lake for them![:p][:p][:p] Just kidding about the lake.[8)][8)][8)]

bruce119

I have cut about 4 old clubs apart and never got the handel out one and I tried. Heck I set one on fire with a tourch. I just cut around it. Tricky cutting and can be tricky getting the screws out and you mite find some hidden bad things. I cut into one and hit something metal I guess some of them have hiden pockets with lead beads for balanceing. Be carefull !!!

Nick

Somewhere I saw a photo of a wooden driver head used as a desk pen holder. As I remember, the person used a kit with a screw on cap,the cap tube was set into the driver with the center ring flush with the driver.
Any ideas to do this??
Nick

OKLAHOMAN

Was it this one? About a year ago I made some and also had some pictures on how to remove the handel.

20087131322_golfclub.jpg

Originally posted by Nick

Somewhere I saw a photo of a wooden driver head used as a desk pen holder. As I remember, the person used a kit with a screw on cap,the cap tube was set into the driver with the center ring flush with the driver.
Any ideas to do this??
Nick

Top Bottom