Golf Anyone Wood Club Desk Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bruce119

bruce119

These were fairly easy to make and inexpensive. The clubs came from the thrift store $2.00 ea. The kit I used was Wood Pen Pro Traditional Rollerball less than $4.00.

The dark one I was able to use the original club just buffed it up. The pen is made from African Blackwood.

The lighter one was a bit rough I striped it and sanded it then gave it an Amber shellac and a couple coats of clear shellac. Then buffed it. The pen is Cocobolo with a CA finish.

We'll see how they do at the show this weekend. I probably got 30 or more clubs lying around the house.

As always comments critiques and opinions welcome.

GolfDesk1a.jpg GolfDesk2a.jpg

Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Bruce, they look great, about a year or two ago I made a few and they sold well, yours look first rate and in the Sunshine state where you can golf year round you should do great....

PenPal

Par for the course

Indeed delightful pens, years ago I saw this done on the site and I have collected old wood clubs since but unlike yourself the process is incomplete.

May I add you have been extraordinary with your dealings in pen blanks etc to all of us on the forum and I wish you success in sales of these.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom