Gold Titanium Jr. Retro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

Thought I would be the first to post one of these, made from spalted Pecan from Eugene. The finish is CA. Plus a bit of nostalgia.:D

20081190165_JrRetro.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Well done Gary, that is a beautiful pen![:p] Your photographic skills are great too![8D]
Why do they sell them as Jr Retro is there a bigger Retro, similar to Jr Gent and Gent?

gerryr

Mark,
I think they call it a Junior because it uses the same tubes and bushings as the Jr. Statesman/Gentleman. But, there is no larger version.

drayman

gerry, that is my favotite kit,and gold titanium looks great. you did it very proud, well done as ever. and yes i must get some[:D][:D][:p]

workinforwood

That answers my question. I bought some of those, but they are still sitting in the box. I put the tubes against the jr statesman tubes and they were identical far as I could tell. Silly me, I bought the drills/bushings kit for them. Great work on the pen, congrats!

PR_Princess

I really like the rich coloring and grain in that blank. I think that it compliments that kit very well. And as always Gerry, your photos are unparalleled. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom