Gold swirl cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So I made this pen last night for a coworker that I am giving a nice pen to. I started of using a black PR blank and got the cap end done. When I went to press in the bottom part I didn't have the tube cleaned out enough, rookie mistake, and the bottom side of the blank broke off and hit the floor. I barely even had the tip of the part in the tube when it happened. Since I had no more black, I grabbed this freebie blank out of my stock from EB. Its a rhino blank called gold swirl. I got it turned and just was amazed at how cool this blank looks. I put it on my last cigar kit I had on hand. Its a gun metal/gold kit from PSI. I hope you all like it as much as I do. Now I just have to wait until 10am when the guy gets in here. One of the ladies I work with said; "That's too nice of a pen to give away. Don't give it to him!" LOL I thought, "Well, I don't want to give the guy a POS pen."

Thanks for looking. Comments are appreciated.

goldswirl3.jpg goldswirl2.jpg goldswirl.jpg

ToddMR

So my wife tells me on the way home last night that this guy is trying to buy me a gift card. She told him no. He already tried paying me for it too. I guess some people just don't like getting gifts. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom