Gold in Pennsylvania in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

There is gold I tell you. I've seen it. It's there. Deep in the heart of PA I was. Up on Briskar mountain. I know some of you have been there and seen the wonders. There is no other place in all the earth that compares. I couldn't hardly contain myself when I fist laid eyes on it. That is where I first saw the grandest piece of NittanyLion Maple to ever be seen.

Well ok it wasn't quite a mountain, maybe it wasn't even a mole hill and ok it actually was just a mail truck but on it was unseen treasure in the form of a special box from Steve(NittanyLion) but it did contain GOLD in the form of some beautiful Maple Burl. And now that I have talked for way to long about it I will just have to post an image. At least I think it is Maple. Anyhow it is just stunning mated up with Jr. Gent 2 Rhodium hardware..

il_570xN.511144686_pn7f.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NittanyLion

I even listed in on my Etsy site as NittanyLion Maple Burl... Great fun that is for sure.

Just saw that....good marketing! I can attest to the fact that it is Maple Burl....I cut it. Half of the burl was very white, this half was much darker. As soon as I put the CA to it on a similar blank, it immediately darkened even more. I knew it was a good piece of timber, and it would be even better with your finishing technique....had to send you some.

Top Bottom