Gold Matrix Imperial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mr

IPD_Mr

Just finished up a gold matrix Tru-Stone. Trying to produce something as good as Roy would. I think I am getting close. :) Comments and critiques are always welcome.

1_rb-116a.jpg

1_rb-1116.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dave Turner

Absolutely beautiful! I know from experience how challenging the black with gold matrix Tru-stone is to turn. That style pen goes perfectly with it.

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, as always a great pen, your three f's are spot on fit,finish and foto,( yes I spell phonetically except when I spell phonetic:rolleyes:) and thats all any of us try to accomplish your not only close you've surpassed, but thank you so much for the compliment.

RichB

Very outstanding pen Pen Mike. I just finished one with the same Tru-Stone on a Churchill. It was a quite a challenge to work with as "Dave Turner" said. I think your finish looks better than mine. What did you do on yours? The gold on the kit really looks good with the Tru-Stone.

IPD_Mr

Thanks for the compliments folks.

Now for a weird question. Has anyone else notices that the gold matrix smells like warm sour beer when you turn it? It really had a foul smell to me.

airrat

Looks very sharp. Is that just polished or did you do a finish on it?

I am looking forward to doing some trustone now that I have my WCPP.

le_skieur

Tom that is just polished with Novus and then Ren Wax.

Hey hey!!! Good advertise Mike:)

Great looking pen, I know how hard black gold matrix is to finished and you did a great job on it. I should try Novus:)

drgoretex

A stunning pen! I love the gold/black trustone with the Imperial, one of my fave combo's.

Incidentally, if you don't mind my asking, where do you get an Imperial now that Craft Supply isn't selling them?

Ken

Top Bottom