Gold Holly Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

I know most of you hate this kit I personaly really like it and have good luck with it :D. Here is a Holly and gold Euro I made today .

hollygtrteuroSmall-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

I like it; haven't made one of those so I don't know why folks don't like 'em but it looks just fine. What's the pen sitting on?, it's really interesting looking.

Pipes

I have no idea what it setting on :O) My wife bought that someplace and she dosen't know either [?]..I don't know why folks don't like this kit its easy to make and sells well IMO anyway ..Thou the top is really really length sesnsitive thou has to be dead perfect .

Firefyter-emt

You probably don't want to know, but it's sitting on a dried cow stomach. They are used in a lot of "folk medicine" cures in Korea.

Oh, and nice pen! I have a bunch of Holly that I need to make into a pen soon.

leatherjunkie

pen looks great.

I personally do not like making the pen due to having to turn down a shoulder for the center band. the shoulder for the centerband allways messes me up.

I decided to try the Olympia pen by arozona sil. which still looks like a euro pen. the olympia pen is way easier for me to make.
you dont turn down a shoulder for the centerband. you part off all the way to the brass tube for the centerband

Pipes

Originally posted by leatherjunkie
<br />pen looks great.

I personally do not like making the pen due to having to turn down a shoulder for the center band. the shoulder for the centerband allways messes me up.

I decided to try the Olympia pen by arozona sil. which still looks like a euro pen. the olympia pen is way easier for me to make.
you dont turn down a shoulder for the centerband. you part off all the way to the brass tube for the centerband

There is NO shoulder you turn it down to the brass or use the method # 2 with the little gauge Berea sells and that works great .

ahoiberg

nice work. i'm looking forward to my euro order coming in so i can try a few, i've always liked the way they looked and i think it's a popular style with the general population too.

AFTim

The "cow stomach" is actually Manzia Root...it can be turned but I've never tried it...like you I use it for a prop...oh yeah, the pen is super...gotta love the look of holly

Pipes

Originally posted by ozmandus
<br />Pipes,
Nice pen, I like the euro.. Like Kirk, this is one of my better sellers and was the first style of pen I learned to make. I still make a lot of the Euros.

The cigar pen is the only one that out sells the euro for me .I really like the euro style ..[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom