Gold on Gold with Gold...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from betwisted

betwisted

A buddy from work commissioned this pen from me. Well, his words were, "if you can make me a pen that is gold from here (pointed at the nib), to here (pointed at the barrel), and here (pointed at the finial), then I'll buy a pen from you." I don't think he thought it was possible. Heh, I love a good challenge.

Anyway, this is a PSI Polaris pen in...you guessed it...24kt gold :rolleyes:
the barrel is a home cast in Silmar 41 with sparkle gold and aztec gold pearl-ex powders. I was surprised and delighted when I popped the blank from the mold.

Anyway, thanks for lookin, and C & C are always welcome and appreciated.
Joe

Attachments

• HTP00019 - Copy.JPG
    HTP00019 - Copy.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 345
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A buddy from work commissioned this pen from me. Well, his words were, "if you can make me a pen that is gold from here (pointed at the nib), to here (pointed at the barrel), and here (pointed at the finial), then I'll buy a pen from you." I don't think he thought it was possible. Heh, I love a good challenge.

Anyway, this is a PSI Polaris pen in...you guessed it...24kt gold :rolleyes:
the barrel is a home cast in Silmar 41 with sparkle gold and aztec gold pearl-ex powders. I was surprised and delighted when I popped the blank from the mold.

Anyway, thanks for lookin, and C & C are always welcome and appreciated.
Joe
Nice pen - I really don't understand why Polaris aren't more popular - they really show off a blank.

SDB777

But does it have gold ink......:rolleyes:

Nice pour, got some nice swirl to it! Guess he'll have to dream up something hard for the next commission. You know, go big or go home:biggrin:

Scott (like a napalm blast) B

Phillikl

Looks AWESOME!!

Was wonder about the same thing; Polaris popularity.... Had a ooo-boo on one so made it my "carry" pen. Do like it a lot, however, the pen holders sewn into my pocket are too small and they don't fit well... So 90% of the time it ends up in my pants pocket. Other then that I really do enjoy the kit.

Top Bottom