Gold/Black Inlace Acrylester Slimline, Custom Center Band

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RyanNJ

RyanNJ

Here is my newest pen.
It is a Blackk and Gold Inlace Acrylester Blank. The centerband is piece of Ocean Mist Inlace Acrylester

How Did i do?

DSCF3237.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

DSCF3240.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

snyiper

I love the pen and construction nice job on the centerband just not a color I would have picked. excellent job on the pen as a whole though!!!

snyiper

Im not sure Ryan I think a dark contrasting wood would look nice. Im not a fan of Turquoise for most things although I do have some in a sterling silver ring. That may look good to me anyway on a black blank nice contrast. The pen is pretty but the center band makes you look at it instead of the "overall " pen. Im now to this as well so take this for what it is worth, I like the pen and the detail I just think the band is to Bright so to speak....

RyanNJ

that is a slimline kit so in order to allow me to make it bigger i decided on the custom centerband.

next time i order blanks i will be sure to order a black one

Lenny

I like what you have done and hope to experiment with the slimlines myself much the way you have here. I would agree with Glenn on the centerband but it's just a personal preference. I hope to use some ebony for the ones I have planned. I know of plenty of people that love Turquoise though and I'll bet if you want to sell that one you'll have no trouble finding a home for it! :)

Top Bottom