Go Blue!!! and some Feathers Too!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

The Blue and Gold turned out quite nice matching the Wolverine colors quite well. I am liking the feel of the Euro more and more. It was wet sanded and buffed to a high shine.

Another recent beauty of a feather from JohnU. The bummer is that I can't recall what these feathers are. Also wet sanded and buffed to a high shine.

Comments always appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P5120818.jpg
    P5120818.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 262
  • P5120819.jpg
    P5120819.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 218
  • P5120809.jpg
    P5120809.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 217
  • P5120810.jpg
    P5120810.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

quister

As hard as this is for me to say, being a UNO Maverick Hockey Fan, that Blue and Gold is pretty sweet!

Rick P

Grew up in the UP.....the blue and gold is cool and will sell well in your area. I'm also a fly tier, I see a lot of silver and amherst pheasant in pens great looking pen!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Excellent looking pens! Love the blue and gold -- is that a home brew blank?

No, the blue and gold came from Italy. Still not on the website, but we brought some to the MPG.

Really nice look, Eric (as always)!!

Did you paint the Blue??? Should I recommend painting??

Thanks for showing!!

Ed

Buzzzz4

Thanks. The blue was from exotics. I painted the tubes black just in case. I think if it got thin for some components it would be transparent.

PaulDoug

Your are not getting as many comments on the feathers and of the two it is my favorite. I love the grayish and brownish feathers as apposed to the real bright one. Just my preference. That is a beautiful pen. They both are, but I wanted to make sure the feather one got it's due. My guess is they are duck feather...

JohnU

They both look great! And your picture are perfect. The feather pen is made of grouse feathers. They're not the typical back or wing feathers everyone would recognize but rather something different from the under wing area. Nice work!

mrburls

Both are sweet looking pens. I like the feather pen alot. Been waiting for Ed to start selling that blue and yellow blank. Saw that on one of his posts of a pile of resins he got in some time ago. It's like the red and yellow I believe. He must be busy he has'nt put it up on their site yet.

Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom