Glitter Windows

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

ProX, Glitter Windows

Copper Wire to border the windows, Glitter Filled and armor plate top and bottom

this will be a 1 of a kind, took way too long to fill each window with Glitter and i have Glitter EVERYWHERE plus places i haven't found yet i am sure

It does look Pretty good though :rolleyes:

C&C Welcome

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN8792.jpg
    DSCN8792.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCN8793.jpg
    DSCN8793.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 308
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Beasley

I dont know if you can make this work for your design but I mounted a bolt in the top of a jar lid and using delrin cones on each end of the tube on the bolt or threaded rod I can then coat the tube with superglue, put glitter in the jar, put the lid on and shake it until the glue is well covered. I never got that much glitter on the table doing that.

magpens

Very lovely !! . Too bad the blanks won't go on sale ... maybe try again with Gary's technique of glitter containment and conservation ???

thewishman

Glitter, don't get me started on glitter. I've done a few hundred glitter blanks and have to segregate the casting materials into glitter and non-glitter. Few things are more frustrating than casting a special blank and finding there is 1 piece of glitter winking at you from a strategic area.

Nice pens. The left on is my favorite.:)

MIKL

Glitter, don't get me started on glitter. I've done a few hundred glitter blanks and have to segregate the casting materials into glitter and non-glitter. Few things are more frustrating than casting a special blank and finding there is 1 piece of glitter winking at you from a strategic area.

Nice pens. The left on is my favorite.:)

i know what your saying mate .... the glitter did not go into the shed until after it was VERY well coated in CA

BTW ... its the same pen, the pickies show both sides :biggrin:

sbwertz

When I was making a banksia pod pen with glitter, I used glitter glue instead of loose glitter. Worked fine.

Top Bottom